Friday, December 01, 2006
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- North American Birds Introduced Outside North Amer...
- Pheasants Threaten Greater Prairie-Chickens in Ill...
- Introduced Birds of Illinois
- State Game Farms
- Ruffed Grouse Introductions in Missouri
- Ruffed Grouse Restoration in Iowa
- Ruffed Grouse Transplants in Alaska
- Timeline of Oklahoma Bird Introduction Events
- Wild Turkey Restoration in Iowa
- Pheasant Eggs Hatched by Bobwhite