Friday, December 01, 2006
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- "Impact of invasive bird species monitored by Lab ...
- "India fines people for feeding pigeons"
- "Introduced Birds of Kaua'i"
- "Introduced species"
- "Thomas Memorial takes steps to control pesky pige...
- "Game farm to release pheasants for hunting season...